I've been writing matching arrangements for my students on the Banjo, Bass, Dobro, Fiddle (and Fiddle Tablature), Guitar and Mandolin since 1998. Over the years, the Archives has grown so large that it's impossible to organize it all into individual eBooks. So, the best way to share these materials is to post them in the "Archives". All of my music - the pdf sheets, tablatures, play-along audio tracks and videos, are now available in the "Archives". The play along audio tracks are a FREE download below. The matching pdf sheet music and tablature are available to members. A life-time membership to the "Archives" is only $25. This donation helps to defray the expenses of maintaining this web site. The "Song of the Month" will continue for free public download. The expanded score with multiple arrangements, backup parts, multiple solos, twin parts & duets, slow/medium/fast play-along mp3s, performance notes, video tutorials are now in the "Archives" for Members.
The Archives includes all of the past Song of the Month releases (1998-2017), new arrangements, updates of past arrangements, un-published bluegrass volumes, music theory, technique... essentially all of the sheet music and tablatures, play-along audio files and video tutorials that I've written/recorded for the last two decades. There are regular updates to the Archives; like a personal music lesson; an inside look as to how I think and create my arrangements/music. Members are notified of the new downloads in the Archives newsletter.
Select the instrument you prefer in the PayPal checkout. I'll send you the membership details and full download links shortly after I receive your order. Your membership (name, email, instrument) is registered manually into the database, then the files, links etc. are sent to you. The initial download link will be in your email from WeTransfer.com. Add my emails, BlueGrassMusicRocks @ yahoo.com and info @ jaybuckey.com to your email contacts data base just to make sure that your ISP doesn't accidentally send the links and updates to your spam folder.
One membership is for one instrument. Additional instruments require a second email address. The newlsetter software doesn't allow duplicate emails. If you need assistance with all of this, let me know.
New Music for October, 2017 (public access)
- Arranging - Concepts and Theory 03 - November 3, 2017 Newsletter.zip NEW! (11-03)
- When the Golden Leaves Begin to Fall - Part 2.zip
- When the Golden Leaves Begin to Fall.zip
- Arranging - Concepts and Theory Part 2.zip
- Arranging - Concepts and Theory Part 1.zip
- Your Love Is Like A Flower.zip
- The "Twin" duet parts for "Ash Grove" are complete and ready to download. The zip package below contains all of the sheet music, tablatures and play-along audio mp3s for each instrument. There is no password necessary, it is free to the public. This is an example of the expanded arrangements for Members of the "Archives". Enjoy! Ash Grove Complete.zip
Below are the mp3 play-along audio tracks; they're all free, no passwords necessary! The earliest arrangements had only a few audio recordings since server space was limited. Now, it's unlimited and I'm updated all of the audio with multiple tracks. The mp3s are in a Zip package, about 700 meg each. The files will play on Windows, Mac, Apple and Android. These files are grouped together into a WinZip package. If your computer doesn't have WinZip, you can download it for free here (Windows & Mac).
Archives members latest updates for October 2017:
This section is for the Members of the "Archives". These are the full arrangements. Details are in the Members Newsletter.
- Banjo Archives November 2017.zip (Updated 11-03)
- Bass Archives November 2017.zip (Updated 11-03)
- Dobro Archives November 2017.zip (Updated 11-03)
- Fiddle Archives November 2017.zip (Updated 11-03)
- Guitar Archives November 2017.zip (Updated 11-03)
- Mandolin Archives November 2017.zip (Updated 11-03)